LUMINOSITY BEACH FESTIVAL 26-27-28 June 2015
The smiles, the sunburn, the sounds, the sky and the clouds. The strangers, the friends and the foreigners. The driving, the dancing, the laughing, and the falling over in the dark. The campsite envy, the bungalow village afterparties, the forgetting of socks, the lack of ice and surplus of beach sand. These are the things which will define the greatest weekend of your life.
In 2014 we were blessed with the title of Dutch #1 must attend festival from many passionate ravers, as well as ranking in multiple Top 10 Trance festivals in the world. Now, Luminosity Beach Festival is back in 2015 with a wilder than ever eight edition of your favourite pure Trance adventure on the Dutch beach.
During Luminosity Beach Festival 2015 we offer you three amazing days with an unique mix of pure trance.
Luminosity Beach Festival 2015 will again offer the characteristic and distinctive mix of big names and surprising talent in different styles of Trance. All this takes place on our beautiful intimate festival beach in Bloemendaal aan Zee.
26-27-28 June 2015
Friday 26 June 14:00 - 23:00
Saturday 27 June 12:00 - 23:00
Sunday 28 June 12:00 - 23:00
Zeeweg 7, 2051 EB, Bloemendaal aan Zee (near Amsterdam)
PAUL VAN DYK
SONNTAG (* Classic Set)
KYAU & ALBERT*
ART OF TRANCE*
MANUEL LE SAUX
€80,- Weekend Early Bird – Phase 1 (200 tickets available) - sold out
€90,- Weekend Early Bird – Phase 2 (200 tickets available) - sold out
€100,- Weekend Early Bird – Phase 3 (200 tickets available) - sold out
€105,- Weekend regular ticket
€37,- Day ticket
€15,- Afterparty - Club SOHO
- Are we allowed to leave the festival site and go back in? Yes. All visitors will receive a wristband which allows access back to the event at any time.
- Will there be lockers available? Yes.
- Will you be working with volunteers? Yes, please read: http://www.luminosity-events.nl/volunteer/
- Is there a beach near? Yes, plenty of it! :=)
- Can we use public transport? Yes, you can use public transport to the event. For times please check: http://9292.nl/en
- Is 'Center Parcs Zandvoort' near? Yes it is possible to stay at Center Parcs Zandvoort.
- Will there be a shuttle bus between the Amsterdam CS and the Festival site? Yes, the public transport provides a direct bus connection.
- Will there be a bus between Zandvoort CS and the event? Yes there is public transport available to the event and back to the CS after the event.