20.05.20 > Exclusive Fan Night > SOLD OUT!
21 & 22 MAY 2020
20:00 – 00:30 | Ziggo Dome Amsterdam
Pre-sale starts 21 November at 16:00 CET.
Regular sale starts 23 November at 12:00 CET.
- Regular Ticket (59,50 euros ex. fee): a regular ticket includes access to the dancefloor and first ring (non reserved seats).
- Seated Ticket (39,50 euros ex. fee): a seated ticket includes a reserved seat on the second ring (best available seats by automatic selection).
- Top Ticket (84,50 euros ex. fee): a top ticket includes a seperate entrance, access to the floor and an exclusive area on the first ring with non reserved seats, close view of the stage, private bar (drinks not included).
- Deluxe Ticket (109,50 euros ex. fee): a deluxe ticket includes a seperate entrance, access to the deluxe deck located on the floor behind the front of house with a private bar (drinks not included) and a special ”This Is Me” lanyard.
- VIP Ticket (159,50 euros ex. fee): a VIP Ticket includes a seperate entrance and access to the VIP deck with the best views of the house, a private bar with 25 euros credit and a signed ”This Is Me” lanyard by Armin van Buuren.
- Wheelchair Ticket (99,50 euros ex. fee): a wheelchair ticket includes general access for two and access to the wheelchair deck.
Every day, you wake up a little more.
That’s what my mother always says. Every day you learn something new. You learn to see and think a little better, become a little more at peace with yourself, you find your place in life.
The same goes for making music, of course. Every song I make teaches me something new. In the past, I used to struggle finding a healthy balance between work – making music, touring – and personal life. More and more, though, I’ve learned to focus on the journey of creation itself, on satisfaction rather than recognition. I’ve learned that work is only worth it if it also makes you grow as a person.
Balance, my new studio album, is a reflection of that. On the one hand, it’s informed by my 25 years of experience as a producer, and on the other hand, it’s the sound of me having fun in the studio, the sound of me accepting myself and my tastes. It’s an honest story of venturing into known and unknown territories, finding the balance in between.
At this point, it’s time to tell you my whole story. All of it: all of those different things that made me learn and grow as a person. In This Is Me, for the first time ever, I will bring all sides of myself together for one time only in this special show. In the relative intimacy of the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, This Is Me will take you back to each moment as if you were actually there, experiencing and learning for yourself. Mainstage performances, A State of Trance, Armin Only, Radio Hits and more – we’ll be going through it all, together.
These are the events and experiences that led me to where I am today. This is the joy of learning. This is what I want to create, and there’s no one I’d rather share my story with than all of you. I’m Armin van Buuren, and This Is Me.