DJ Shah sucht exklusive Tracks für neue Mix-CD

• grade in seinem MySpace Blog gelesen:

Zitat

exclusive tracks for my summer mix cd

hi producers, friends and talents.
    i start to search, select and sign tracks for my upcoming summer mix cd which i will do together with and for armada music. please send me your best summer & balearic tunes which should fit to my balearic trance style. the tracks should be unreleased and unplayed and you should be able to sign it to my own label. the title of my mix cd will be: dj shah pres magic island - music for balearic people. maybe the title will inspire you to do something cool and atmospheric. it will also be great to receive vocal tracks. please send me links of your tracks to: info@djshah.net subject:tracks for your mix cd.

thank you
    cheers shah

Gibt hier im Forum doch bestimmt den ein oder anderen der noch was brauchbares in der Mache hat, oder? =)

greetinx,
    Teh'leth

• Nix gegen den BSound, mag deine Tracks sehr, vor allem "Nevala" ist geil. Nur denk ich mir, dass dein Sound für so eine CD etwas zu...kraftvoll ist. :happy:

Also wer mir da spontan einfallen würde, der da was abliefern könnte, wäre der werte Herr Sören Suisse/S-Tune. Deine Tracks würden da sicher gut reinpassen, denk ich mir mal.

Achjah, weil ich grade beim Sören bin...wo bleibt das Release der "Sand In Your Shoes"? Da wart ich jetzt schon ne halbe Ewigkeit. :p

lg reisi