(3 Bewertungen)
  • Kintar - Carpe Diem // Sudam Recordings [SDM016]
    Genre: Progressive,Trance, Techno
    Release Date: Sep 13 2011
    Beatport: http://www.beatport.com/label/sudam-recordings/9095
    Label: Sudam Recordings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuYFcAPakY

Release Info:
    KINTAR will release his second album "Carpe Diem" through the Argentinean label SUDAM and the English label from John 00 Fleming, J00F Records. This album is the culmination of two years of hard work, during which KINTAR gathered influences and continued his inward search. This time around his work is mostly progressive with ethnic touches, deep melodies and heavy bass lines. You will also find influences ranging from Techno to Tribal and Trance...which, once mixed together by Kintar's distinct hand, turns these eleven tracks into a uniquely personal piece of work. "This album is the result of 2 years of hard work and effort. After visiting many countries, I brought back some kind of magic home with me and poured it and my feelings in this new creation. I would like to dedicate this album to every artist out there, to people who are gone, to people who, every day, are making their way through life alongside myself and finally, to life itself.

Nacht zusammen:) ein schöner und hypnotisierender sound ist das wie ich finde! Ich will jetzt euere Meunung auch hören!!!

• Ganz klarer Progressive-Geheimtipp! Schön, sowas hier zu finden.

Das Album ist genau das Richtige für Hardcore-Progger wie mich! :D
    Der Sound erinnert ein wenig an Moshic und nimmt einen mit auf eine sehr stimmige Reise, die einen nicht mehr loslässt. Absolut zu empfeheln!

6/6 von mir... :yes:

• hmm, die Höproben klingen in der Tat ziemlich interessant!
    Ich kann den Namen "Kintar" vorher gar nicht, aber was mir hier zu Ohren kommt, gefällt mir durchweg. :yes:
    Von chillig bis clubbig wird auf diesem Album alles bedient.

Fazit: Fans von Cattaneo, Wisternoff und Co. sollten hier zumindest mal reinhören, es lohnt sich.