Beiträge von Resonanze

De' Frage hat mich auch immer interessiert:)"Daydream","Excess" und "Disappearance"feat Avis Vox (die übrigens ihren ersten Solo-album rausgebracht hat) werden von den oben genannten drei so der maßen überblendet dass ich jedes mal weiterschalten muss:))) Heißt aber nicht dass sie weniger schön klingen, eher ein stück langweiliger!:)

Kintar - Carpe Diem // Sudam Recordings [SDM016]
    Genre: Progressive,Trance, Techno
    Release Date: Sep 13 2011
    Beatport: http://www.beatport.com/label/sudam-recordings/9095
    Label: Sudam Recordings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTuYFcAPakY

Release Info:
    KINTAR will release his second album "Carpe Diem" through the Argentinean label SUDAM and the English label from John 00 Fleming, J00F Records. This album is the culmination of two years of hard work, during which KINTAR gathered influences and continued his inward search. This time around his work is mostly progressive with ethnic touches, deep melodies and heavy bass lines. You will also find influences ranging from Techno to Tribal and Trance...which, once mixed together by Kintar's distinct hand, turns these eleven tracks into a uniquely personal piece of work. "This album is the result of 2 years of hard work and effort. After visiting many countries, I brought back some kind of magic home with me and poured it and my feelings in this new creation. I would like to dedicate this album to every artist out there, to people who are gone, to people who, every day, are making their way through life alongside myself and finally, to life itself.

Nacht zusammen:) ein schöner und hypnotisierender sound ist das wie ich finde! Ich will jetzt euere Meunung auch hören!!!

Zitat

Original von DaveDowning
    Ich verstehe nicht wirklich wo das Problem bei dem Track liegt, auch den SHM vergleich kann ich nicht so ganz nachvollziehen. Von den Synths her erinnert mich das eher an Avicii. Das ist doch alles recht melodisch und selbst für Sander im Peak sehr trancig. Wird sicherlich eine der meistgespielten Nummern im Sommer. Von mir ne 6.

bin 1000000000% deiner meinung=>6!!!!!