Hardcore Oldie

• Hey leude, hab seit jahren mal wieder meine ur-ur-ur alten Tapes ausgegraben, leider kenn ich von vielen Tracks kein Interpret und kein Namen... Hardcore hab ich eigentlich auch nie richtig gehört, aber dieser Track weckt bei mir Erinnerungen :) hier das Sample http://s51.yousendit.com/d.asp…56QNUZSXQT551N33J7N6YPH3X

vielleicht kennt den Track ja jemand, muss so rum '95/'96 sein ! Wäre echt cool wenns so alte Hasen gibt die den identifizieren können 8)

werd wohl demnächst auch noch weitere oldies but goldies zur indentifizierung posten :)

• Peter Paul Pigmans (aka 3 Steps Ahead), one of the biggest and well known names in the hardcore scene. He started together with Rob Fabrie (aka DJ Waxweazle) and formed 3 Steps Ahead. Later he also produced records under The Illegal Alien and The Ender. The latter was named after his son Ender Pigmans. Peter Paul died on the 27th of august 2003, after fighting against cancer for 4 Years. In July 2003 there was a benefit party for Peter Paul but it was allready too late.

R.I.P. Peter Paul Pigmans
    31-01-1961 / 27-08-2003

• Zitat

Original von claus
    Peter Paul Pigmans (aka 3 Steps Ahead), one of the biggest and well known names in the hardcore scene. He started together with Rob Fabrie (aka DJ Waxweazle) and formed 3 Steps Ahead. Later he also produced records under The Illegal Alien and The Ender. The latter was named after his son Ender Pigmans. Peter Paul died on the 27th of august 2003, after fighting against cancer for 4 Years. In July 2003 there was a benefit party for Peter Paul but it was allready too late.

R.I.P. Peter Paul Pigmans
    31-01-1961 / 27-08-2003

:hmm: schade drum, dem ist nichts mehr hinzuzufügen... R.I.P.