offcast rip off !

• the first week of ausgust my first production was to be finish. Before this I have to leave to Thailand, so I can not be there for finish - The producer from Hannover (William Hawk - he is Blind Productions) wanted 1000 Euro from me for to work on it quickly and 1000 more when finish. I pay....
    Now is 9 week later and they make nothing but some cheap shit cover version of Blue monday. But really bad ! For the 2000 Euro they have to make the cover for the righgts with Warner and a Remix - the remix they never start work on, but the record have to be out for my tour in November !

Now I not want to wait more time, but this bad people not want to pay my money back !

This is really bad people and I hope they be out business soon ! be careful if somebody lookking for producer ! I am looking again now, but shure this time I stay in Germany until we finish together when I find new Producer....

• ... mach ja auch mit nem kumpel und seiner schwester musik...

hatten auch mal nen track bei fog area...

unsren track wollte "fog area" dann mainstream kompatibel machen... X(

wir haben uns drauf eingelassen...

am ende klang unser lied genauso wie eins von lasgo nur mit anderen (unsren) vocals... X(

war en echter reinfall... :no:

wir haben dann abgesagt...

>>>wobei wir uns heute manchmal fragen, was wäre wenn... ?(?(?(

mfg traxx

• Also wenn ich selber nicht produzieren kann, ne Produktion in Auftrag gebe und auch noch soviel Geld dafür bezahle, dann will ich aber auch daneben sitzen, um das Ganze ein wenig zu überwachen und Einfluss auf die Produktion zu haben. Weil man muss sich zum Schluß doch auch mit dem Produkt identifizieren können!

Für die 2000 Euro hätte unsere DJane nen netten PC mit Semipro-Soundkarte und Reason 2.5 bekommen!

Falls Du aber nen neuen Produzenten suchst, dann frag doch mal beim Endless an!

E