[2013-11-02] Elektrolite Festival @ Roermond

• Elektrolite Festival.
    EBS Events is very proud to announce the very first edition of Elektrolite Festival. The festival will take place in a magnificent venue called ECI Cultuurfabriek. The venue is an old factory, which is completely restored in the last 3 years and now, Elektrolite Festival is the very first festival to take place in it.

Roermond is situated only 75 km from major cities like Düsseldorf, Duisburg, Mönchengladbach, Eindhoven, Liége, Hasselt, Nijmegen, Köln and Maastricht.

With three massive rooms and an amazing line up, we hope to welcome trancelovers from all over the world. The three stages will be filled with great international dj's and producers, but with the amazing atmosphere in the old factory, some great food and drink stands and ofcourse great sound, light and video, EBS Events hopes to create the new indoor trance experience.

The Rooms.
    The three areas will be hosted by different hosting partners from all over the world. The mainstage, called Northern Lights stage, will be hosted by EBS Events itself, Stage 2 will be hosted by the Brittish Sola Records, owned by dj Headstrong and the hosting partner for stage 3 will be announced with line up Phase 2.

Line up Phase 1.

Northern Lights Mainstage
    Tenishia (Malta)
    KhoMha (Columbia)
    Kyau & Albert (Germany)
    Mr. Pit (Romania)
    Jaytech (Australia)
    Many more to be announced.

Sola Records Arena
    Headstrong ft. Stine Grove LIVE (World premiere) (U.K. // Denmark)
    Andy Moor (U.K.)
    Genix (U.K.)
    Dennis Sheperd ft. Ana Criado (Germany // U.K.)
    Matt Darey (U.K.)
    More to be announced.

Third Stage (Hostingpartner to be announced)
    All acts will be announced in Line up phase 2
    Many more to be announced.

Phase 2.
    Line up phase 2, which will include massive international dj's and producers as well, will be announced right after the last earlybird ticket leaves the building. If you can't wait for Phase 2, make sure all your friends buy tickets A.S.A.P.
    The announcement for Phase 2 will be made through our Facebook page, which you can follow right here:
    https://www.facebook.com/ElektroliteFestival
    EBS Events wants YOU to tell what act you want to see at the Elektrolite Festival. Tell us in a post and who knows, your act might be the one picked!

Tickets.
    Tickets for the brand new Elektrolite Festival are, due to the intimate setting, limited available. Only 2.750 people can witness the first edition. For the early birds, we've made a special discount ticket. Only 500 Early Bird tickets will be available untill july 31st. Be fast, because they are selling quite fast. Earlybird tickets will cost €27,50 p.p. ex fee.
    Regular tickets will go for €32,50 ex fee and only 2.000 tickets will be available. Due to the international line up, we expect tickets to go pretty fast, so EBS Events advices you to be fast.
    If you want the complete experience, be sure to grab your V.I.P. ticket. A V.I.P. ticket offers you acces to the V.I.P. decks in the Main room and the Sola Records Arena, a separate entrance, separate bars and many more advantages like free fingerfood and the chance to meet up with your favourite dj. V.I.P. tickets will cost €45,00 ex fee.
    Grab your tickets here. http://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/ele...tickets/116023
    Travelpackages will follow when line up phase 2 is being announced.

• We've just confirmed KhoMha for the mainstage of Elektrolite Festival. This rising star is one of the favourite producers of Markus Schulz. Get ready for more Coldharbour Artists and get your tickets now you still can!

• We've just announced Mr. Pit for Elektrolite Festival. He will perform in the Netherlands for the very first time and you don't want to miss this!
    If you want to come to the festival with a big group, just send me an message, we'll work a bus trip out for you and your friends.

• Full Line up Announcement

Mainstage:
    Marco V
    Basto!
    Lucien Foort (Official)
    MOTi
    Tom Swoon
    D.O.D
    Deepend

Northern Lights Stage:
    Kyau & Albert
    Dennis Sheperd
    Matt Darey
    Mr.Pit
    KhoMha
    Headstrong vs. Stine Grove LIVE
    Jonno

Rising Star Arena:
    Fisherman & Hawkins
    Klauss Goulart
    Linnea Schossow
    Allen & Envy
    Ben Bastion
    Morello Twins

Tickets:
    32,50€ incl. Fee // Regular
    50,00€ incl. Fee // V.I.P. (Parking, Champagne, V.I.P. Decks, Lounge & More)
    only 1.500 available!