9th star - darkness in paradise (original)

• So, now I'm going to review the track. At first the positive things: You have some good ideas used in this track. I like the main melody (that one that begins on 03:10). The classical intro and outro (without the bassline) are also well done.

But the bassline is a little bit strange. In my opinion, the "clap and kick together"-bassline (I hope, you understand, what I mean) is not typical for a Trance-track, and it makes the track sound a bit harder than it should be. The melody beginning at 02:17 could be louder. And I think, the end is coming a little bit suddenly, I would fade the track at the beginning in and at the end out (so that the track gets louder, when it starts and more quiet, before it's over).

And in german:
    So, nun werde ich den Titel bewerten. Zuerst die positiven Dinge: Du hast einige gute Ideen in dem Titel verarbeitet. Ich mag die Hauptmelodie (die bei 03:10) beginnt. Auch das klassische Intro und Outro (ohne die Bassline) sind gut gemacht.

Aber die Bassline ist ein bisschen komisch. Meiner Meinung nach passt die "Clap und Kick zusammen"-Bassline (hoffe, man versteht, was ich meine) nicht zu einem Trance-Track und macht den Titel härter, als er eigentlich sein sollte. Die Melodie, die bei 02:17 beginnt, könnte ein wenig lauter sein. Und ich denke, das Ende ist ein bisschen plötzlich. Ich würde den Titel am Anfang einfaden und am Ende ausblenden (also so, dass der Titel am Anfang lauter und am Ende wieder leiser wird).

• thank you for answer,i`ll try to make it better and then upload it in same place.I hope there will be more answers here.